Grants - Incoming Subawards
For Incoming Subawards (Sub in), OHSU is the secondary applicant; a prime applicant, or pass-through organization, will issue a subcontract to OHSU to conduct a portion of the project's scope of work.
Incoming subawards are treated as full applications for funding.
ALWAYS REQUIRED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION
- Completed and Signed PPQ
- OHSU Budget
- OHSU Scope of Work
- Other documents as applicable (e.g. biosketches, budget justifications)
- PI completes and submits PI Checklist to GCO
- PI schedules Face-to-Face Meeting with GCO
- GCO confirms receipt of PI Checklist and meeting date/time
- GCO drafts Timeline to Submission
- PI and GCO conduct Face-to-Face Meeting and review RFP, Timeline to Submission, budget, and required submission documents
- The Timeline to Submission for Incoming Subawards is based on the date that the prime applicant requires their PI to submit material to their Pre-Award Office, not the funder deadline.
- The PI is responsible for following the timeline as listed on their submitted PI Checklist.
- RGC reviews submission material and gives approval for PI to submit required material to prime applicant
- Each subsequent year of the project, all Pre-Award processes (PPQ, Timeline to Submission deadlines, etc) are required as determined by the prime applicant and Funder.
- It is the responsibility of the PI and the GCO to follow-up with the prime applicant to initiate amendment to the agreement.
- PI and GCO determine if Subaward/Contract Account Continuation Request should be made if the Incoming Subaward or contract will be amended to add additional funds and/or time but the amendment has not yet been executed.