Transportation and Parking


Transportation and parking expenses are typically only allowable on projects when used for travel on official grant-related business.

No commuter expenses are allowable, i.e. no daily bus passes may be expensed to a grant.


Please note that all expenses charged to a grant must be allowable per OHSU and Federal guidelines.

  1. Parking expenses should be claimed on Travel Reimbursement Request Forms
  2. Include all appropriate receipts
  3. Mileage for use of personal car for business purposes is reimbursed at $0.55 per mile