Purchase Order Request Authorization (PORA)
Purchase Order Request and Authorization (PORA) is a CDRC document and method used to request the purchase and/or payment of supplies from vendors and to pay for services that do not require a contract. PORAs can also be used for other miscellaneous expenses such as requesting Conference Registration or hotel payments.
Please note that all expenses charged to a grant must be allowable per OHSU and Federal guidelines.
PI downloads and completes current PORA
PI ensures justification serves as a stand alone description of how the expense contributes to the project's goals and provides specific details.
- PI ensures that food requests adhere to OHSU and Funder allowability guidelines regarding Hosting, and that thejustification includes:
- The names and number of OHSU vs. Non-OHSU attendees
- Date, time, location, and purpose of event
- Business Agenda
- PI signs and routes to GCO with appropriate supporting documentation (vendor information, conference registration form and agendas etc.)
- GCO processes and forwards to the Business Office