OHSU issues Outgoing Subawards (sub outs) when another entity (i.e. Federal or State organization) is to perform a part of a project's scope of work. During the submission process, follow the Pre-Award Outgoing Subaward procedures.
The CDRC Outgoing Subaward Flowchart Process provides an illustrated overview of Outgoing Subawards during Pre- and Post-Award.
- PI completes and submits to GCO and confirms scope and budget.
- PI provides Subawardee email contact on the Request for Subaward.
Invoice and Payment Process
- PI forwards any invoices received from Subawardee to SPA Subaward and GCO.
- SPA creates Subaward Invoice Cover Memo and returns to GCO.
- GCO reviews, processes, and forwards to PI.
- PI reviews, approves, and signs Subaward Invoice Cover Memo and returns to GCO.
- GCO routes to CDRC's Fiscal Authority for review and signature.
- GCO processes and submits to SPA for final payment.