Internal Billing Services (IBS)
Internal Billing Services (IBS) are charges within the OHSU System and are charged directly to an account.
Examples of IBS expenses:
- Parking passes
- ID Badges
- Catering through OHSU Food Department
- Copying through the OHSU Copy Center
Please note that all expenses charged to a grant must be allowable per OHSU and Federal guidelines.
- PI informs GCO of expense prior to purchase and provides the following information:
- Justification for expense
- Cost of expense
- Date of expense
- GCO reviews and approval expense.
- PI contacts the appropriate OHSU department to complete the order.