For incoming subawards (Sub in), OHSU is the secondary applicant and a pass-through organization. Incoming subawards during the submission process, are treated as full applications for funding.
Always Required at Submission
- Completed and signed PPQ
- OHSU budget
- OHSU scope of work
- Other documents as applicable (e.g., biosketches, budget justifications)
- RGC negotiates the Subcontract with the pass-through organization
- When contract is fully executed, RGC processes and submits to SPA for account setup
- Upon account setup, SPA provides Notice of OGA Account Setup (NOGA) to PI and GCO
Invoice and Payment Process
- SPA invoices pass-through organization per negotiated contract
- Each subsequent year of the project, all Pre-Award processes (PPQ,Timeline to Submission deadlines, etc) are required as determined by the prime applicant and Funder.
- It is the responsibility of the PI and the GCO to follow-up with the prime applicant to initiate amendment to the agreement.
- PI and GCO determine if Subaward/Contract Account Continuation Request should be made if the Incoming Subaward or contract will be amended to add additional funds and/or time but the amendment has not yet been executed.