GCO: Personal Services Contracts
A Professional Service Contract (PSC) is a specialized contract between OHSU and an individual or non-Federal entity used to acquire skills, knowledge, or professional expertise not normally available at the University. An Outgoing Subaward mechanism is used instead of a PSC if the entity is Federal or State, if there are Reporting Requirements, or if the use of Human Subjects will be part of the project.
- PI refers to all CDRC Business Office (must have OHSU login to access page) guidelines regarding PSCs.
- PI completes the PSC Information Request Form and attaches scope of work.
- PSC budget period must fall within current budget year of associated project.
- PI signs form and submits completed form and scope of work to GCO.
- GCO processes and forwards signed form to Brittany Kirkendall in the CDRC Business Office.
- PIs provide PSC invoices to Brittany Kirkendall
- Brittany Kirkendall process and routes for review and signature from GCO
- GCO tracks PSC encumbrances, invoices and unspent funds
- PI and GCO review unspent funds and "finally closes" any PSC with unspent funds at closeout.