A disbursement request is required to pay for items or services when the only possible method of payment is a check sent to the contractor or vendor. It is the responsibility of the requestor to allow enough lead time for payment process.
- PI downloads and completes current Disbursement Request Form.
- PI enters the "D#" on the form, which is either the vendor's invoice number, or is assigned by the PI for self-tracking.
- The PI enters the Vendor number if no SSN nor Tax ID is available. PI contacts the CDRC Business Office to obtain Vendor numbers.
- PI signs completed form
- PI provides form to GCO and attached Payee Invoice
- GCO processes and forwards to the Business Office