Cost transfers are done when an expense has been incorrectly charged to an account and needs to be reassigned to the correct account.
Please note that all expenses charged to a grant must be allowable per OHSU and Federal guidelines.
- PI identifies expense to be transfers and informs GCO to request a Cost transfer.
Provide the following for the Cost Transfer Request Form:
- Account string of originally charged expense (POETA or FOMOPPL)
- Account string to transferred expense (POETA or FOMOPPL)
- Date of original expense
- Cost of original expense
- Description of original expense
- Justification for expense
- Explanation for why transfer is necessary
- GCO completes necessary paperwork
- GGO routes completed form to PI and CDRC Fiscal Authority and submits to SPA