Travel & Conference Reimbursement
Travel Reimbursements are paid to the Traveler for out-of-pocket expenses incurred during the business trip and are reimbursed following the trip.
Please note that all expenses charged to a grant must be allowable per OHSU and Federal guidelines.
- PI or Traveler downloads and completes any of the forms from the Employee Travel Reimbursement Page as necessary.
- Obtain PI Signature
- Route travel reimbursement requests to the GCO with any necessary materials attached, such as:
- Business Agenda
- Flight or other transportation agenda and receipts
- Original Food receipts (if NOT taking per diem)
- Zero Balance Hotel Bill
- Original receipts for any other business costs incurred
- Use the Missing Receipt Waiver if you are unable to find receipts for reimbursement
- GCO will process and forward to the Business Office
- Use the Travel Reimbursement Form for trip that involve flights, hotels, conference registrations, etc.
- Use the Travel Mileage Plus Form for multiple driving trips
(i.e.: travel to/from research participants or site visits)
- Use the Conference Only Reimbursement Form if your only expense is conference registration.