A carryover request may be made to the Funder if there are predicted unspent funds by the end of the current budget year.
- PI adheres to Funder's specific guidelines for requesting carryover.
- Generally, PI drafts letter to Funder on OHSU letterhead describing how carryover funds will be used to reach project goals and the funds required to accomplish these goals.
- PI includes signature line for themselves.
- PI includes signature line for SPA signatory.
- James Trotter, Director Sponsored Project Administration
- PI includes signature line for RGC signatory if required by Funder
- Jesse Null, Manager Research Grants and Contracts
- SPA forwards Carryover Request to Funder.
- Upon approval by Funder, SPA will adjust account budget.