An account can be setup when an official award letter is received from the Funder or when a contract has been fully executed (all compliance requirements must be met prior to account setup). RGC initiates the account setup and SPA finalizes.
- RGC receives Notice of Award from Funder and initiates compliance review and account setup process.
- RGC forwards paperwork to SPA where account is setup and Oracle number (GCDRC####) and alias are assigned.
- SPA sends Notice of OGA Award Setup (NOGA) to PI and GCO.
- Submitted budget is used for account setup unless informed otherwise by PI.
- GCO requests Labor Distribution to be made. Labor is adjusted as listed in submitted budget unless informed otherwise by PI.
- PI confirms Labor Adjustment has been completed.
- PI contacts Tammy Neil in the Business Office to setup telephone access and photocopy codes.
- Accounts cannot be setup without completed PPQ.