Project Coordinator for the Oregon Office on Disability and Health, and Master Trainer on the Healthy Lifestyles Curriculum and the Stanford University’s CDSM: Living Well with Chronic Conditions Curriculum.
Angela has been working in the disability field for 30 years and has been with the Oregon Office on Disability and Health (OODH) for the past 16 years. She has built strong on-going relationships with Oregon's disability community, community based service providers, as well as county and state program representatives. Over the years she has successfully conducted numerous community-based health promotion and education activities including the Healthy Lifestyles workshops and Train-the-Trainer events; planned and hosted 10 annual state-wide health and wellness conferences for people with disabilities; and coordinated training for mammography technologists and other health care professionals. She is also a Master Trainer of Stanford’s Chronic Disease Self-Management curriculum.
Memberships and Associations:
- Oregon Public Health Association
- Co-Chair of Oregon’s Breast Health Taskforce
- Member of the Oregon Disability Commission
- President of the Board of Directors for Inclusion Inc.
- Member of the NW ADA Center's Advisory Board
- Robert Wood Johnson Leadership Fellow