Chemical Risk Information

If you need emergency medical attention please call 911.

The OHSU Chemical Risk and Information Services closed in June, 2013. To obtain a material safety data sheet (MSDS) please contact the service provider recommended by your employer or product manufacturer. Other advice regarding chemical exposures may be obtained from your local poison control center: Tel. 1-800-222-1222