The Oregon Healthy Workforce Center's Partners' Luncheon, held September 14, 2012, was a huge success. The luncheon provided an opportunity for stakeholder networking and discussion of topics of interest to partners.
The luncheon speaker, Larry S. Chapman of the Chapman Institute, spoke about Return of Investment of Workplace Wellness programs. The recorded webinar of Mr. Chapman on "An Authoritative Look at the ROI of Worksite Wellness Programs" is now available. WATCH & LISTEN NOW.
Download materials from 2012 Partners' Luncheon
- Luncheon Summary Report
- Detailed Report of Worktable Discussions
- Mr. Chapman's presentation: An Authoritative Look at ROI of Worksite Wellness Programs
- Art of Health Promotion: Meta-Evaluation of Worksite Health Promotion Economic Return Studies: 2012 Update
- Workplace Wellness Programs Can Generate Savings
Who are our Partners?
Our partners seek to improve safety, health, and personal wellness in their workplace (company, union, government) in Oregon and neighboring areas.
Goals of our Luncheon
- Learn what our partners want from the Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center:
- Provide information about total worker health that is of interest to our partners
- Determine the most important safety, health, and wellness issues to our partners
- Identify the easy problems in safety, health, or wellness, that an intervention could easily solve in your organization
- Build interest in developing an Oregon-wide research program that studies the effectiveness of intervention programs designed to improve total worker health.