News and Events
PurpleLight ceremony in Portland November 5th
PurpleLight is a gathering of survivors, family and friends who have felt the impact of pancreatic cancer, sponsored by the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. During the PurpleLight event, there will be a ceremony that includes a reading of names, honoring survivors and remembering those we've lost to pancreatic cancer. PurpleLight is a free event and open to the public, at Director's Park (877 SW Taylor St) at 4pm on Nov. 5. For more information see the PanCAN website.
Brenden-Colson Center Forms New Partnership with Immunovia
The Brenden-Colson Center and the Knight Diagnostic Laboratory have formed a new partnership with Immunovia, a Swedish based company, to test their pancreatic cancer early diagnosis assay. Read more about the partnership in our press release here.
OHSU Named a National Pancreas Foundation Center
OHSU and the Brenden-Colson Center have received National Pancreas Foundation Center designation. Read more here.
- 12/12/2016 Community Partnership Program funds 10 new cancer research projects around the state
- 12/07/2016 Treating cancer, mental health neglect in rural America
- 11/28/2016 Kill the cancer, protect the brain
- 11/28/2016 Study: Enhancing cancer response to radiation
- 10/21/2016 OHSU names a chief strategy officer for the Knight Cancer Institute
- View all news