AIRC 3T Instrument
The Siemens 3T TIM Trio instrument is located at the Biomedical Research Building. The RF transmitter unit contains one 35 kW narrowband (1H) RF transmitter and one 8 kW broadband RF transmitter capable of producing 20-128 MHz. The AVANTO gradient coil set (2000V/625A) is capable of producing field gradients of ≥45 mT/m, with high slew rates ≥200 T/(m*s).
- Field Strength/1H Frequency: 3 Tesla (T)/123 MHz
- Clear bore/Working bore: 90 cm/60 cm
- Gradient Strength/Slew Rate: ≥45 mT/m/ ≥200 T/(m*s)
- Receiver channels: 32
- Length/Weight: 2.1m/10 tons
RADIO FREQUENCY COILSThis instrument is equipped with one integrated CP body coil, a receive-only 12-channel phased-array head coil, a transmit/receive quadrature head RF coil, 4-Channel breast coil, extremity, and wrist quadrature RF coils, and optional receive-only body, head, neck, and spine matrix coils.
- Medrad Power Injector
- In Vivo Subject Monitoring: ECG, Pulse Oximetry, Respiratory Bellows, et cetera.
- fMRI equipment: Video Projection, Electrostatic Headphones, Fiber Optic Response Boxes, and more.
Cardiac MRI- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract (LVOT) (Siemens 3T TIM Trio) (Woodward)