The practice of research administration is shaped by policies, legal agreements, and accountability to entities both within and outside of OHSU. This essentials curriculum is informed by expertise from RDA units as well as knowledgeable research partners in the OHSU research community. Through collaboration, we offer learning, tools, and resources that support sound practices in research administration.
Essentials of Grant Administration Certificate program
The following sessions form the curriculum for Essentials of Grant Administration. We strongly recommend this series for anyone in a position that is responsible to some degree for grant administration. These sessions are optional unless required by your supervisor. If you reach completion of all of these, you are entitled to an Essentials of Grant Administration certificate of completion.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) in BigBrain
- RDA 101: Introduction to Research Administration
- Oracle Grant Accounting (OGA)
- InfoEd Overview (brief online module, coming this summer)
- InfoEd for Grants.gov Submissions
- Integrity for Research Administrators (coming this summer)
- Essentials of Grant Administration
After completing all sessions, email your request for a certificate to the RDA Education Coordinator.