Training grants and fellowships
Training grants and fellowships are awarded by NIH to encourage pre-doctoral and postdoctoral students to continue their careers in research through training experiences. These awards also make options available for tuition or loan repayment assistance.
- T32 Resources
- Progress Reports
- Training Grant vs. Fellowship Comparisons
- Actions & Forms
- Brief tour of xTrain
Instructors include staff from RDA units as well as a seasoned research administrator from the T32 Resource Group.
Enroll via Compass.
Unable to attend?
Here are some valuable resources to help you learn more about NRSA awards.
- Find guidance on Office of Proposal and Award Management's NRSA Awards page.
- Browse course documents on the RATE Community site.
- Join the T32 Resource Group.
- Attend meetings
- Participate in data gathering
- Browse resources for tables and other helpful tools.