Welcome to Sponsored Projects Administration (SPA). Our job is to advise and assist Principal Investigators (PIs) and their staff in the fiscal management of sponsored project awards, and to act as the institutional intermediary between the OHSU community and the external agencies that provide their funding. To support PIs and their staff, SPA works with department administrative staff to foster research and to pursue OHSU's mission of healing, teaching, and discovery by striving for excellence in the stewardship of sponsor funds.
If you have questions or are looking for information regarding the application phase of your sponsored project, visit Research Grants & Contracts (RGC).
- Salary Support & Effort Certification - Principal Investigators & Co-Investigators
- FY13 Pocket Card
- APQ OGA Project Information Collection via OGA
- Report by The Research Universities Futures Consortium
- Submit comments and suggestions to SPA
- Project Status Details Report Changes
- Salary Cap Changes - NIH Guidance
- Salary Cap Summary