Our job is to coordinate the pre-award processes for all sponsored project activities at OHSU. We are also the official body that submits grant applications to federal and other governmental agencies on behalf of the university.
- At the time of proposal, the OHSU Subrecipient Commitment form will replace the Letter of Intent for all proposal submissions with a deadline of February 5, 2015 or later. Review additional background information and instructions .
- Introducing the new Office of Proposal & Award Management (OPAM).
- The InfoEd RATE Community bridge site has been updated with discussion threads for known issues/bugs and system downtimes. Signup for alerts, share resources and participate in community discussions monitored by OPAM staff.
- The NIH salary cap has been increased to $181,500 as of January 12, 2014.
- InfoEd is used for all applications submitted through OPAM staff as of January, 2013. Please contact your analyst if you have any questions or need assistance. Refer to Electronic Submissions for more information.
- For the most up-to-date information on how to resubmit proposals, refer to the NIH FAQs.