Recruitment for Sites
2017 3RNet Academy
The Oregon Office of Rural Health is offering this at no charge to Oregon practice sites!
Join 3RNet for this six-part webinar series starting October 3, 2017
Every community has unique strengths and challenges in recruitment and retention; the 2017 Academy will guide facilities through the process of identifying and communicating their strengths, and investing in their challenges. Sign up for the 2017 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy to learn more about topics such as:
- Combating Isolation in Rural/Underserved Recruiting
- Compensation Trends for Providers –Balancing Financial and Lifestyle Needs
- Avoiding Burnout Through a Managed Scope of Practice
- Recruiting for Team Based Care in Rural/Underserved Communities
- Building Support for your Recruitment Efforts at the Local Level
- Identify and Communicate Strengths, Invest in Challenges
- and many more..
Registration is now open! Contact Stacy Reed | 503-504-4937 | email@example.com to register.
Click here to view our flyer for more information on the Academy.
Questions? Contact Stacy Reed at 503-504-4937or firstname.lastname@example.org
What can the ORH Workforce team do for you?
Let us know about your opportunities so we can help you connect with candidates. We work with candidates and facilities to find the best match possible. Candidates come to us through:
- 3RNet: the national recruitment network
- Loan repayment
- PCLF & SHOI programs
- Recruitment events
- Medical training and residency programs
We’re your local representatives for 3RNet. Posting fees are $600 per calendar year for 1-2 postings.
Contact us at email@example.com | 503-494-4450 | toll-free 866-674-4376 for more information
Loan Repayment Information
Request a workshop from our team on recruitment tools, marketing tips or other topics of your choice. We host webinars and send newsletters with updates on our programs and recruitment resources.
Let us know if you’d like to schedule a meeting (in-person or via phone) to discuss your current recruitment needs and how our team might be of assistance.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-494-4450 | toll-free 866-674-4376.