New clinicians face the burden of student loan debt as they enter the workforce. As an incentive for providers interested in practicing primary care in shortage areas, The Oregon Office of Rural Health administers a few loan repayment programs. For more information on the specific loan programs please click on the links below:
- The Oregon Medicaid Primary Care Loan Repayment Program
- The Oregon Partnership State Loan Repayment Program
- Other Loan Repayment Programs administered elsewhere
- Site Application for Eligibility in both State Loan Repayment Programs
- Candidate Applications for the new Medicaid Primary Care Loan Repayment Program will be available Monday, December 2, 2013.