Oregon HB 3261 combines Oregon’s provider incentive programs, including loan repayment and loan forgiveness, into the Health Care Provider Incentive Program. The Oregon Health Authority will be holding a public hearing on proposed rules OAR 409-036 on December 18, 2017 at the Human Service Building in Salem. The Authority will be accepting written testimony prior to the hearing date. You can find details of the hearing and testimony submission here.
Upon adoption of OAR 409-036, the ORH will begin to make information and applications for provider incentive programs available on our website. If you have any question concerning the Health Care Provider Incentive Program please contact us at email@example.com.
Register on 3RNet and Find Your Match
- Register on3RNetand be instantly connected to practice opportunities locally and nationally
- Many 3RNet opportunities are located in sites where you can apply for loan repayment after you've been hired
Connect to Loan Repayment Opportunities
- We can help you through the application process for loan repayment programs for Oregon primary care clinicians.
- Career planning and job seeking tools
- Oregon J-1 Visa Waiver Program referrals
- Webinars and communications on living and practicing in rural Oregon