Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
Telehealth Pilot Project
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) are pleased to announce the awardees for the telehealth pilot projects. The projects are supported by the federal State Innovation Model (SIM) grant, which Oregon received to fund innovative projects that support the State’s health care system transformation efforts.
In October 2014, OHA, in partnership with ORH, requested letters of intent from organizations interested in conducting for telehealth pilot projects that improve care coordination; increase individuals’ access to their own health data and engagement in their care; expand system capacity; and achieve efficiencies in health care delivery.
- 05/28/2015 Apply Today for CMS Navigator Grants
- 05/28/2015 USDA Announces Funding Opportunity for Distance Learning and Telemedicine Projects
- 05/19/2015 Capital Needs Assessment Tool Online
- 05/08/2015 Rural Child Poverty Telehealth Network Grant Program
- 04/29/2015 The Walk NC to DC
- View all news