Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
Loan Repayment Programs
The Office of Rural Health helps communities address healthcare workforce shortages in Oregon’s rural and underserved communities. We help communities recruit and retain qualified and committed healthcare providers. As an incentive to new healthcare providers interested in practicing in rural and underserved areas, the Oregon Office of Rural Health administers two loan repayment programs. Whether you are a rural facility or an interested student or provider, we provide information about the Oregon and Medicaid Primary Care Loan Repayment programs, as well as other loan repayment options.
- 03/24/2015 Join the Oregon Office of Rural Health Team!
- 03/09/2015 Avoid Band-Aid Solutions: Strengthening Adverse Event Investigations
- 03/04/2015 2015 KPCF Grant Cycle Open!
- 03/03/2015 Grant Opportunity: Call for Letters of Interest
- 03/03/2015 2015 Grant Writing Institute: Rural Health Grant Writing Specialist Training
- View all news