Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
Telehealth Pilot Project Grants
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) are pleased to announce the awardees for the telehealth pilot projects. The projects are supported by the federal State Innovation Model (SIM) grant, which Oregon received to fund innovative projects that support the State’s health care system transformation efforts.
- 02/10/2016 Funding Alert: School-Based Telehealth
- 01/26/2016 2016 Oregon Rural Health Conference RFP
- 01/25/2016 2015 National Rural Health Day Update!
- 01/19/2016 CMS Announces Submission Timeframes for 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Data
- 01/15/2016 Population Health Portal & Introductory Webinar Recording Available
- View all news