Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
Forum for Aging in Rural Oregon
This event will provide a forum where people can gather to talk about their experiences, give birth to new ideas, and communities are given the inspiration and other resources to create their own successes.
Rural Oregon Provider Tax Credits
Tax credit season is underway for eligible Emergency Medical Service Providers and begins soon for eligible practitioners with 2016 forms being mailed in January 2017. Learn more about the rural Oregon tax credit programs the Oregon ORH administers.
- 03/14/2017 Oregon Health Authority Community Partner Grant Opportunity and Informational Webinar
- 03/10/2017 FAQs Sheet Released by CMS Regarding Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice (MOON)
- 03/03/2017 Columbia Memorial and Grande Ronde Hospitals Recognized by Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine
- 01/20/2017 Applications again open for the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Community Partnership Program
- 01/10/2017 Call for Presentations
- View all news