Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
Rural Oregon Provider Tax Credits
Tax credit season is underway for eligible Emergency Medical Service Providers and begins soon for eligible practitioners with 2016 forms being mailed in January 2017. Learn more about the rural Oregon tax credit programs the Oregon ORH administers.
MPCLRP is Currently Accepting Applications
The Oregon Medicaid Primary Care Loan Repayment Program (MPCLRP) is currently accepting applications for its 11th cycle. The MPCLRP is focused on recruiting providers to practice at sites that serve Medicaid patients in underserved areas of Oregon. Applications for cycle 11 are due by January 31, 2017.
- 01/20/2017 Applications again open for the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Community Partnership Program
- 12/28/2016 Tillamook Regional Medical Center Receives National Recognition
- 12/14/2016 Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization Provider and Community Forums on Chronic Non-cancer Pain Management
- 12/05/2016 State Task Force Approves New Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for Oregon
- 11/17/2016 Resources to Support CAH Emergency Preparedness Regulation
- View all news