Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
2nd Annual Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
The Oregon Office of Rural Health believes that rural Oregon communities have the potential to be ideal places to age. This event provides a forum where people can talk about their experiences, learn from one another, and bring forth new ideas.
35th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The annual Oregon Rural Health Conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to sharing information and showcasing innovative approaches to health and the delivery of health care in rural Oregon. The conference brings together providers, administrators, consumers, policy makers and others to exchange ideas and share expertise.
- 03/16/2018 Oregon Critical Access Hospital Quality and MBQIP Workshop
- 01/29/2018 Hillman Innovations in Care Program 2018 Request for Proposal (RFP)
- 01/19/2018 Network Planning NOFO Released
- 01/12/2018 Healthcare Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (HCCIC) Spectre Report
- 12/15/2017 Essential Community Provider Designation - DECEMBER 22, 2017 DEADLINE
- View all news