The Office provides information about rural health to health care providers, legislators and government officials, educators, and members of the public. The following publications are available from the Oregon Office of Rural Health. Many are Portable Document Format (PDF) for you to download. If you would like a hard copy of a publication please include the publication name and date in an e-mail to Robert Duehmig, Deputy Director | email@example.com | (503) 494-4450 | toll-free 866-674-4376.
A sampling of some of our publications:
- Review of Oregon Ambulance Agencies' Stroke, STEMI, and Cardiac Arrests Protocols: Executive Report
- Review of Oregon Ambulance Agencies’ Stroke, STEMI, and Cardiac Arrests Protocols: Full Report
- Hospital Listening Tour Report: 2014
- Evaluation of Community Benefit and Engagement Activities of Critical Access Hospitals in Oregon
- Oregon's Rural Health Clinics Report - 2005 | 2008 | 2011
- Health Districts in Oregon - 2010. An updated version of the map in this document can be found here.
Demographic, Socioeconomic and Health Status Service Area Profile Sample
The Oregon Office of Rural Health has a 6 page demographic, socioeconomic, and health status profile for each of the 104 rural service areas shown on our Unmet Healthcare Need map. This information is updated continuously. firstname.lastname@example.org | (503) 494-5226 | toll-free 866-674-4376. For those who require the entire set of 104 six-page rural service area profiles, a $200 fee will be charged to offset data and labor costs.
The Uninsured in Oregon
Maps indicating where the uninsured are in Oregon.
| | |
If you would like more information about the uninsured in Oregon go to the.