31st Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The 31st Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference was held October 15 – 17, 2014 at the Sunriver Resort in Sunriver, Oregon.
This conference continues to be the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to presenting the most innovative approaches to addressing today’s health care issues. Bringing together providers, administrators, patients, activists, policy makers and others who are concerned about health care in rural Oregon, it is an opportunity to exchange ideas, information, and expertise among individuals and organizations engaged in or concerned with rural health care issues.
6th Annual Apple A Day Fundraising Dinner and Auction
The 6th Annual Apple A Day Dinner and Fundraiser was held on Thursday, October 16, 2014. Proceeds subsidize education expenses for rural volunteer EMS providers.
Rural Health Clinic Workshop
- Tools for Integration Alternative Payment Models 1 | 2 | 3
- Home Health Care and Paramedicine – How They Can Partner for the Future 1 | 2
- The Lasting Impact of Medicaid Transformation: Changing the Way We Care for Our Communities 1 | 2
- Exploring the Role of NPs and PAs in Your Practice 1 | 2 | 3
- Data—Why it Matters
- The Power of Science + Art: Pairing Data with Patient-centered Care Strategies to Make Your Patient Populations Healthier
- Community-based Oral Health Care
- Community Advisory Councils: Innovation From the Ground Up
Mark your calendar now!
October 28-30, 2015
Salishan Spa and Golf Resort, Gleneden Beach
September 28-30, 2016
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
Header image: Hot springs near Lakeview, Oregon via OSU Special Collections & Archives : Commons