29th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The 29th Annual Rural Health Conference, Forging Linkages: Healthier Communities Start with You!, was held October 24-26, 2012 at Salishan Spa and Golf Resort, Gleneden Beach Oregon.
This conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to the important issues of rural health care. Bringing together providers, administrators, patients, activists, policy makers and others who are concerned about health care in rural Oregon, it is an opportunity to exchange ideas, information, and expertise among individuals and organizations engaged in or concerned with rural health care issues.
In collaboration with the Oregon Rural Health Association (ORHA), Oregon Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) and the Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network (ORPRN), the Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) strives to bring you the most innovative approaches to addressing today's needs.
2012 Oregon Rural Hero of the YearCongratulations to Angel Flight West for winning the 2012 Oregon Rural Health Hero of the Year Award!
- Linking Primary Care With Public Health & Community Resources: Studies to Build the Medical Neighborhood
- Telemedicine in the Age of Outcome-Based Healthcare (1, 2)
- Community Benefit Needs Assessments: Lessons Learned (1, 2, 3)
- The CCO Experience to Date: Challenges & Opportunities Looking Forward
- Shared Transformation: The Community and Their CCO (1, 2)
- Sustainable Foods in the Healthcare Environment (1, 2) - Handouts (1, 2)
- Healthcare Partnerships with USDA Rural Development (1, 2)
- Creating Impact in the Era of Health Reform-Teen Volunteer Program Increases Workforce Sustainability
- Hotspotting for the Triple Aim: Better Health, Better Care, Better Cost
- Student Presentation: Oregon Bladder Cancer Disparites
- Medical Home: Successful Strategies and Lessons Learned
- The Rapidly Changing Landscape of Rural Primary Care in Oregon