27th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
Thanks for making it another great conference!
The 27th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference was a great success. Thanks to all those who attended and presented.
Mark your calendars now for the 28th Annual Rural Health Conference, September 21-23, 2011 at the Riverhouse, Bend Oregon.
The Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to the important issues of rural health care. Bringing together providers, administrators, patients, activists, policy makers and others who are concerned about health care in rural Oregon, it is an opportunity to help set the agenda. In collaboration with the Oregon Rural Health Association (ORHA), Oregon Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) and the Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network (ORPRN), the Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) strives to bring you the most innovative approaches to addressing today's needs.
Following is a chronological list of presentations that this year's speakers have allowed us to post here.
- Department of Medical Assistance Programs Rule Changes and Updates
Daneka Karma, DMAP
- Preparing for Meaningful Use
Chip Taylor, MD, Medical Director O-HITEC
- RHC Reimbursement Options
Mike Bell, CPA, Partner WIPFLi
Flex Advisory/ORHQN Meeting
- Federal Issues Affecting Rural Health Care Delivery
Tom Morris, MPA
- Health Reform in Oregon
Bruce Goldberg, MD
- Keynote: Common Sense with a Flourish: Primary Health Care for Rural Oregon
John Saultz, MD
- The Development of the Heart 1 Regional Network
Mike Widmer, MD
- Rural STEMI
Gary Zeigler, MD
- The Evolution of Acute Cardiac Care at Mountain View Hospital
Ricci Pardini, MD
- It Takes a Village to Recruit a Physician
- If it Takes a Village...
- Pediatric Emergency Rural Provider Training
Philip Engle, Holly Love, RN, Rebecca Schwartz, RN, BSN, CEN, Joyce Wilder, ED
- Improving Patient Safety in Medical Offices
Lyle Fagnan, MD, Melinda Davis, PhD, Paul McGinnis, MPA
- Oregon’s Regional Extension Center: Progress to Date