Oregon ORH Releases a CCO/CAH Grant RFP
03/30/16 Portland, Ore.
With funding from the HRSA Rural Hospital Flexibility Grant funds, the Oregon ORH is pleased to announce a grant fund opportunity for CAHs to partner with their CCO(s) to implement an innovative, technology-driven population health project.
The project implementation period is 2 years, in alignment with the Flex grant cycle. Project implementation starts July 1, 2016 and ends on June 30, 2018. Grantees will then have two months to compile their final evaluation report (due August 31, 2018). Grantees may submit a proposed project budget of up to $150,000 for the project period.
Applicants are invited to submit proposals that include:
- What evidence-based population health priority or priorities they will collaborate to address;
- How the CAH and CCO will use innovative technology (e.g., smart phone apps, video conferencing, etc.) to drive healthy behavior changes, health education, social engagement in order to improve these population health priorities;
- How they will work together;
- How they will measure success;
- How they will communicate project successes as well as challenges.
Interested applicants should submit a Letter of Intent by May 9th. More information is available here.