Oregon Transition CEU Resource Available
02/12/15 Statewide, Ore.
The Oregon EMS and Trauma Systems Program is pleased to announce a no-cost, online resource to assist you in obtaining all of the Oregon Transition requirements for recertification.
The Clackamas County EMS Consortium Trainers Group has invested significant time and effort to develop over 40 online modules on all Transition topics. The modules have been approved by the Oregon Health Authority for any and all EMTs, AEMT/Intermediates and Paramedics to use for re-licensure in 2015.
Each module provides a short video (about 20 minutes), a quiz, key and related instructional materials. Each of the modules meets the 30 minute requirement for each of the transitional topics as outlined in Appendix 3. You may need additional training hours to meet related re-licensure requirements (as defined by the Oregon Health Authority).
Click here to view Oregon Transition Modules. (View instructions below.)
These modules are shared and owned by Clackamas County EMS and not intended to be re-sold.
Please note: The quizzes themselves do not count as documentation for CE and in the event that you are audited by the Oregon Health Authority EMS and Trauma Systems Program, they will not suffice. You need to have a certificate printed and signed by a certifying officer, training officer, etc.
The Oregon Health Authority and Clackamas EMS Consortium are not responsible for issuing CE hours for these quizzes.
- Open the Template that fits your licensure level (EMT, AEMT/Intermediate, or Paramedic).
- Review the “Modules” listed for each of the sub-sections.
- Open the Quiz bank, locate the module that you want to complete and print a copy.
- Locate the particular module and open the PowerPoint presentation (audio capabilities required).
- Answer the quiz questions and then correct using the included answer key.
- Record your name and the date you completed each module in your training record.
- Have a certificate for each module printed and signed by a certifying officer, training officer, etc.
Contact the MTU Coordinators: