Oregon Medicaid EHR Incentive Program - Launch Date 9/26/11
Oregon’s Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program is scheduled to launch September 26, 2011.
At that time, providers who meet the eligibility requirements will be able to apply for their 2011 Oregon Medicaid EHR incentive payment made possible through funding from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Eligible providers can receive $21,250 for their first year’s participation in the program, and may be eligible for a total of $63,750 over six years.
Visit Oregon's Medicaid EHR Incentive Program new, improved website for the latest information on Oregon’s Medicaid EHR Incentive Program including information on:
- Who is eligible for incentives
- How to determine whether you meet the Medicaid patient volume requirements
- What the differences are between the Medicaid EHR Incentive program and the Medicare EHR Incentive program
- How to identify whether your EHR meets the new certification standards
- Where to get support in selecting an EHR and meeting meaningful use requirements
- What providers can be doing now to prepare to apply
You are encouraged to eSubscribe to the website to receive notifications when new information is posted.
If you have questions that aren’t answered on the website, contact Oregon's Medicaid EHR Incentive Program: 503-945-5898.