Oregon Dental Association's List of Community Access Resources
The ODA has compiled a list of dental resources.
How do I Find Help to Obtain Dental Care?
- If you have insurance, contact your dental insurance plan for the names of participating dentists
- For emergency care and Oregon Health Plan Open Card: 1-800-723-3638
- If not currently enrolled, apply for the Oregon Health Plan: 1-800-359-9517 or TTY 1-800-621-5260 (Must meet eligibility criteria)
- Oregon Health Plan Client Hotline (problems with eligibility and service): 1-800-273-0557
If you are already enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) but not signed up for a managed dental care plan, sign up for one of the plans listed below.
Learn more about OHP plan comparison charts and locations.
If you are already enrolled in a managed dental care plan with the Oregon Health Plan and need to see a dentist, call the dental plan you are enrolled in. (Plan information is also listed on your coverage letter.)
- Access Dental
- Advantage Dental Services
- Capital Dental Care
- Family Dental Care
- Hayden Family Dentistry
- Managed Dental Care of Oregon
- MultiCare Dental
- ODS Community Health, Inc.
- Willamette Dental Group
This information is provided by the Oregon Dental Association as a courtesy to the public. The accuracy of the above information is subject to change at any time. ODA assumes no responsibility for services or availability of services.
Statewide and Regional Resources
For a listing of Statewide and Regional Dental resources, please visit the ODA.