Now Available: healthfinder.gov’s Content Syndication Tool
Want to provide actionable health and wellness information and tools on your organization’s Web site?
If you answered yes, try out the new healthfinder.gov Content Syndication tool. As someone who has a vested interest in rural health, the National Health Information Center would like to make you aware of this new tool, which lets you add easy-to-read, actionable and accurate information to your Web site—in as little as five minutes.
The content syndication tool is:
- a free service of the National Health Information Center,
- features the award-winning Quick Guide to Healthy Living content
- is simple to add or delete—you choose which topics you want to display,
- does not require maintenance, and
- can be customized to match your Web site's look and feel.
The Quick Guide is a plain language resource with information on more than 80 prevention and wellness topics. Each topic is reviewed by subject-matter experts from the Federal Government and is updated every 6 months. The Quick Guide was created and tested with input from hundreds of Web users with limited literacy skills, earning it the 2010 ClearMark Award for best plain language Public Sector Web site.
Get Started—Visit healthfinder.gov.