Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization Grant Opportunities
02/05/14 Rural Oregon
The EOCCO announces the availability of $1.6 million in grants for projects that support better health, better health care and lower costs for Eastern Oregon's OHP members and their communities.
Proposed projects should be innovative, scalable, transferable and related to overall transformation goals. EOCCO encourages collaborative applications between caregivers and community partners and anticipates awarding funds for at least one project in each county.
Specific areas of emphasis include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Information technology systems and infrastructure, including additional investment in electronic medical records (EMR) and claims processing systems.
- Population health management, case management, disease management and achieving quality metrics.
- Provider panel and clinic enhancements to provide extended primary care services to high risk Oregon Health Plan members.
- Projects designed to improve patient engagement in and accountability for a patient’s own health, disease prevention and wellness activities.
- Pilot projects testing the use of flexible or otherwise innovative services.
Optional Question & Answer Call
February 20, 2014, noon to 1 p.m. PST
Letter of intent (LOI) deadline
March 7, 2014 by 5 p.m. PST
April 4, 2014 by 5 p.m. PST
Notification of award
Earliest project start date
July 1, 2014
Latest project end date
June 30, 2015
More information, including ongoing posting of questions and answers from applicants, will be available on the EOCCO website.