AMHPAC Vacancy Announcement
01/05/16 Portland, Ore.
The Addictions and Mental Health Planning and Advisory Council (AMHPAC) is accepting applications.
The applications are for:
- Young Adult in Transition in recovery from a behavioral health disorder
- Adult in recovery from a mental health disorder
- Adult in recovery from a substance use disorder
- Family member of a child/children with a serious emotional disorder
- Military Member Representative
Please email a completed application to Jackie.Fabrick@state.or.us or fax 503-378-8467.
Applications will be reviewed by the AMHPAC Nomination Committee. Please provide a detailed response to each question. A resume or letter of support is encouraged. The application and scoring sheet are here.
For more information about AMHPAC, please visit the website at http://www.oregon.gov/oha/amh/amhpac/Pages/index.aspx.
Please contact Jackie Fabrick, Behavioral Health Planner, at 503-756-2882 or Jackie.Fabrick@state.or.us with any questions.