Oregon Critical Access Hospital Quality and MBQIP Workshop
03/16/18 Portland, Ore.
Please join The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) in Redmond on May 1, 2018, for a day-long quality workshop targeted to Oregon’s Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs).
Please join The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) for a day-long quality workshop targeted to Oregon's Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs).
The workshop is free of charge to all CAH Quality Directors and staff, and $25 for all others. Please join us on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, Oregon.
The workshop will cover a broad range of focus areas, tailored towards various MBQIP and quality improvement experience levels. The objectives are to:
- Disseminate comprehensive information about the MBQIP program, including current measures, reporting avenues and best practices, and current reporting requirements
- Build the capacity for value-based care
- Provide Education to CAHs on Oregon's Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) program
- Starting an Antibiotic Stewardship Program at your CAH
- Enable and foster regional peer collaboration and learnin
- Plus, more!
Feel free to share with others within your organization who will benefit from this workshop.
For additional details contact
Field Services Program Manager | Oregon Office of Rural Health
Oregon Health &Science University
(971) 235-3978 | email@example.com