The Oregon Poison Center (OPC) is located on the campus of the Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. We are a 24-hour poison emergency management resource for the public and health care professionals.
We want to hear from you. Your feedback is important to us. We especially welcome your thoughts about the following:
- Poison center emergency phone service
- This web site
- Any information you want to see on our site
- Poison prevention information that is newsworthy
- Injury prevention activities taking place in your community
- Poison Emergencies: 1 800 222-1222
- OPC Administration: 503 494-8600
- Education Resources: 503 494-7799
- Media Requests: 503-494-8231
Call the poison center hot line number (1 800 222-1222) for all poison emergencies and questions.
Calling the administration office or contacting the poison center via e-mail is NOT a substitute for calling the phone center for poison HELP information.