Partners in your health
Our goal is to develop a trusting, ongoing relationship with you that you will benefit from over many years and different health situations. We want to be your partner in health and help you work toward your goals.
Your primary care provider can help with:
- Annual exams, immunizations, screenings and medication management for both adolescents and adults
- Coordination of care for chronic conditions
- Urgent care for common, acute illnesses
- Screening, diagnosis and treatment for any ongoing condition
- Help optimizing your health through prevention, treatment, and integration of your health concerns
- Contraception and hormone replacement therapy
Should your primary care provider be a doctor or a nurse-practitioner?
We currently have one doctor (M.D.) and two certified nurse practioners (F.N.P.-C.'s) on our team. Though our training backgrounds are different, our approaches and abilities to serve as your primary care provider are much the same.
Each of our primary care providers is fully qualified to provide excellent primary care as well as any needed referrals and medication prescriptions.