Innocative pregnancy care
- Access to our waterbirth program, established in 1997
- Group prenatal care option
- Individualized birth planning
- Private birthing rooms
- Jacuzzi bathtubs in each labor room
- Inclusion of family and friends during labor and birth, if desired
- A wide array of approaches to pain management during your labor and birth experience
- Support and expertise for you if you are seeking vaginal birth after cesarean-section (VBAC)
- Nutrition and risk assessment counseling
- Education regarding health promotion and illness prevention
- Free, 20-minute “get to know you” appointments are available for new maternity patients
A united team, focused on your care
During your pregnancy you will work closely with one or two midwives for all of your prenatal care. The midwife you work with during your pregnancy may not be the midwife who delivers your baby. But you can trust that each of us is focused on your needs and care.
We are united in our philosophy regarding birth and midwifery care and are consistent in the quality of care we provide. Working in a group allows us to structure our work schedules so we can be emotionally available and well rested during your labor and birth.