Judy Kujovich, M.D., is a hematologist experienced in treating problems of hemostasis and thrombosis (bleeding and clotting). She sees patients with inherited and acquired bleeding disorders such as hemophilia and anticoagulation. Dr. Kujovich is specifically interested in hematology and women’s health and has years of experience treating pregnancies complicated by a spectrum of hematological problems.
Kristina Haley, D.O., specializes in caring for young women with bleeding and clotting disorders. In the Spots, Dots, and Clots clinic at the center, she evaluates and treats adolescent women with bleeding and clotting concerns –everything from von Willebrand's disease to platelet disorders to deep vein thrombosis to pulmonary embolism. She see patients at the Center for Women's Health on Thursday mornings.
We provide these hematology services
- Evaluation of bleeding and clotting conditions such as hemophilia, anticoagulation, anemia and thrombophilia
- Hematology treatment including management of acquired and inherited problems of hemostasis and thrombosis (bleeding and clotting)
- Pregnancy consultation and support care for women with bleeding disorders who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy
- Comprehensive care for young women with bleeding and clotting disorders, including complicated contraceptive care
- Educational materials for adolescents and their families about bleeding and clotting disorders