Recommended sources for fertility information
We recommend these reliable sources for information on fertility and reproductive endocrine disorders:
- First Visit IVF
Includes a helpful general Introduction to terms and expectations for new IVF participants
- Oxford Fertility
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
"Guidelines on Number of Embryos Transferred” (pdf document)
ASRM, Practice Committee Report
- The American Fertility Association (AFA)
A national, non-profit organization which provides reproductive information, a national newsletter, support groups, advocacy support, and research support.
The National Infertility Association since 1974. A non-profit consumer organization serving the unique needs of individuals experiencing infertility with support, education and advocacy.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
A national, non-profit organization operated by women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Infertility Awareness Association of Canada
- International Counsel on Infertility Information Dissemination
- The American Surrogacy Center, Inc.
Promotes the exchange of information on medical infertility treatments, surrogacy alternatives, current legal status, and practitioners. Mothers via egg donation.
- Organization of Parents Through Surrogacy
Mutual support and surrogate parenting information.
- Perspectives Press
Publisher of infertility and adoption books for adults and children.
- MEDLINEplus - Infertility - Health Information
A service of the National Library of Medicine.
- Growth House, Inc.
This site covers grief related to pregnancy and infant death, including miscarriage, stillbirth, termination of pregnancy and death of the very young. There are related pages for bereaved families and helping children with death and serious illness.