FROM THE INTEGRATED FERTILITY LAB AT OHSU
Our on-site fertility lab is an integral part of fertility services at OHSU and continually serves individuals and institutions in the Northwest and the nation. It is one of the most comprehensive fertility labs in the region. Clinicians, patients, academia and research groups rely on us for precise fertility testing and information.
- Semen analysis
- Optimized sperm penetration assay (SPA)
- Sperm chromatin structure Assay (SCSA)
- Client sperm banking (cryo-storage for your own)
- Processing for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Donor sperm bank (purchase anonymous donor sperm)
- Donor sperm list
- Directed (known) sperm donor
- Cancer therapy and preserving fertility (Oncofertility)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Embryo cryopreservation and storage
- Egg cryopreservation and storage
- Ovarian cryopreservation
- Technical and consultative support
- Quantitative reproductive hormone assay
Our fertility lab offers services for individuals as well as fertility clinics. Please click here for a price sheet on lab services.
To make an appointment or for more information, call us at 503 418-4500.