Infant Brain Development Study
Early Neurobiological Predictors of Executive Functioning in Toddlers
Damien Fair, PA-C, PhD eIRB #15099
Why is this study being done?
We want to understand how to best support health brain development.
The purpose of this study is:
- Increase understanding of healthy brain development.
- Learn about brain development differs between individuals.
- Examine the effects of genes and the prenatal environment on brain development.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Women between 18-50 years of age
- 35-40 weeks pregnant
- Not currently smoking, drinking alcohol, using illegal drugs or taking oral steroid medications
What is the compensation for this study?1st Visit (3rd trimester) $30; 2nd Visit (with infant) $50; 3rd Visit (with infant) $70; Possible 3rd and 4th visits (with infant) $70 each. Total $150 with possible additional $140.
Who do I contact for more information?Call Infant Brain Development Study at 503 418-4063 or e-mail