Transforming Women's Health Together
Women's Health Monthly: February 2017
At the OHSU Center for Women's Health, we care for women differently. We work hard to give our patients top-notch medical care, and give women across Oregon – and beyond – the tools and information to confidently make decisions about their health.
This past year was a time of incredible growth and progress for us. We collaborated with patients, providers, other OHSU clinics and leaders, community partners and donors, and national leaders – all with our eyes on our goal to help all women achieve their optimal health and well-being.
This month we're excited to release Transforming Women's Health Together, our 2016 annual report. Take a look and find out all about our progress and ongoing projects. Here are the highlights:
- Page 4: investments in leading-edge women's health research
- Page 6: adding new specialties and linkages to meet the multi-disciplinary needs of patients
- Page 8: expanding our women's primary care team
- Page 10: hosting Making Sense of Menopause for women in our community
- Page 12: how to support our ongoing work and get involved