Fall Trauma Nurse Conference
Trauma professionals encounter a variety of clinical challenges in the care of the critically injured patient. This conference offers a wide variety of clinical topics including critical care, emergency, acute care and pediatric trauma.
- Describe one of the physiologic causes of alcohol withdrawal and one treatment strategy.
- Examine current successful prevention strategies for teen alcohol use and driving.
- Review three key components of the 2012 Pediatric Brain Injury Guidelines.
- Identify the physiologic effects of anesthesia and how this impacts nursing care.
- Discuss the various criteria for determination of brain death.
- Examine the precipitating factors of coagulopathy in trauma patients.
- Discuss the management priorities for crush injuries to the chest