Fall Trauma Nursing Conference
2018 Fall Trauma Nursing Conference
Saturday, October 27, 2018
- Traumatic PEA Arrest: Causes and management
- Damage control and MTP in pediatric trauma
- Hands-on Simulation sessions for intraosseous placement, trouble shooting lines and drains.
- Abdominal surgery 101 for the non surgeon
- 20-20-20: Presentations from your nursing peers
Cancellation policy and refunds:
Oregon Health & Science University is approved by the California of Registered Nursing Provider CPE 16221 for 7.0 Contact Hours.
If you wish to view video presentations after the event or from the previous year to receive credit hours, please contact either Elizabeth Herber - at 503-494-3489 or Karessa Rickman at 503-418-1360 to receive the login and password.
Trauma professionals encounter a variety of clinical challenges in the care of the critically injured patient. This conference offers a wide variety of clinical topics including critical care, emergency, acute care and pediatric trauma.