Comprehensive Health Questionnaire
This questionnaire for current OHSU Spine Center patients collects information important to spine health. It measures your pain and level of functioning throughout treatment. Your answers help you and your doctor determine how well treatment is working to make sure you are receiving the most effective care. Complete your comprehensive health questionnaire.
For more information about the questionnaire, please contact:
Frequently asked questions
The questionnaire is designed to give your doctor a complete picture of your health and spine problems. It asks questions about:
- Medical history — conditions, illnesses and surgeries
- General health habits — exercise, smoking, drug use
- Demographic information — age, gender, ethnic background, marital status, education
- Previous spine treatments — surgeries, physical therapy, medications
- Employment status
- Length of symptoms
- Location and severity of your pain
- Pain and functional levels
Follow-up questionnaires will help your doctor track your progress to make sure you receive the best care.
You must be a patient at the OHSU Spine Center and receive an email or letter telling you it is time to complete the questionnaire. After that, you can visit the login page. If you have problems, please call our Health Questionnaire Help Line at 503-494-4425
- Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include your username.
- Or call our Health Questionnaire Help Line: 503-494-4425.
After you start treatment or have surgery, you will receive questionnaires at three, six, 12 and 24 months. If you have not started treatment, you will receive questionnaires at appointments that are more than six weeks apart.
Your doctor will use your answers to guide your treatment. By tracking changes in your pain and function levels, even between appointments, we know whether your treatment is effective or we need to make changes.