Yunpeng Luo, L.Ac., D.A.O.M.
- Family Medicine, Integrative Medicine
- Special Interests:
- Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Accepting Patients:
- English, Chinese (Mandarin)
"I offer a holistic, compassionate and informative approach to healing and strive to give patients a sense of hope."
Dr. Luo is a board-certified and Oregon licensed acupuncturist and herbalist specializing in pain management, women's health issues and neurological disorders. His current practice and research relate to pain management and women's health issues. Dr. Luo treats patients to relieve their discomfort, pain and impairments, and also enhances patients' wellness for a healthy and happier life.
Dr. Luo was educated and trained in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in China and the US. He has over 25 years of clinical, teaching and research experience. He has been teaching and practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine in the U.S. since he moved here in 1996.
He sees patients:
- Mon. mornings, Wed. afternoons and Thurs. afternoons at the OHSU Center for Women's Health (503 418-4500)
- Fri. mornings at the OHSU Center for Health and Healing (503 494-7772)
DOAM, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, OR, USA, 2010
M.S., Shaanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tainyuan, China, 1986
Board certified in acupuncture and Chinese Herbology by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine